Friday, September 17, 2010

more maternity pictures

Here are a few more pictures from our latest maternity session. I think they came out really cute, especially with the balloon. Thanks Corine! Love you!












We're excited and nervous about next Wednesday, September 22nd. This will be the day that we are induced to have baby Luke! I can't believe it's only a few days away. We're so excited to finally meet Luke, but we're still anxious about having everything ready.

Even though its been very uncomfortable these past few weeks I know I'm going to miss being pregnant with Luke. It still makes me smile feeling him squirm around and especially his little hiccups that happen at least once a day.

Our next post will probably be pictures of the delivery! Oh my!! Let's pray everything goes smoothly as possible. It's in God's hands. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment